The most common species of cockroach found indoors in the Midwest is the German Cockroach. While there are other species found locally, the German Cockroach is the most likely to seek food and shelter in your home or business as they prefer to live indoors. While cockroaches have been known to bite, the greatest threat they carry is disease. They can carry both viral and bacterial pathogens, leaving traces in their excrement which is commonly found in areas where food is stored. Cockroaches are difficult to eradicate and kill once an infestation has taken hold, and the safest way to get rid of them is to seek professional extermination services. Extreme Exterminating offers the most effective cockroach solutions available.
Cockroach-Related Damage and Health Risks
- Cockroach habitats typically include waste area and food storage and preparation areas.
- Their excrement and shed skins can carry bacterial and viral diseases.
- Infestations can exacerbate asthma and allergies.
- Cockroaches hide in dark, small spaces throughout the home or business.
- They are very hard to kill and get rid of - professional intervention is the most effective solution.
Our Cockroach Extermination Treatment
Our most popular roach treatment is a gel bait system. This system can take 3-6 monthly visits to accomplish our mutual goals, depending on the initial level of infestation and customer cooperation. While it is always good to practice good housekeeping to ensure the best success for such treatments, the gel bait system is less invasive than other options. We can offer other treatments with quicker knock down, however they require more customer involvement.
Call or contact us today to learn more about our cockroach exterminating services or to schedule service now!